Local, regional, national and international stakeholders engaged in human development...
in particular, Capacity Building Community and Consortium are participated by:
- Institutions or organisations providing learning opportunities within the context of the LLP, or within the limits of its sub-programmes.
- Persons and bodies responsible for systems and policies concerning any specific aspect of lifelong learning at local, regional and national level.
- Enterprises, social partners and their organisations at all levels, including trade organisations and chambers of commerce and industry.
- Bodies providing guidance, counselling and information services relating to any aspect of lifelong learning.
- Associations working in the field of lifelong learning, including students’, trainees’, pupils’, teachers’, parents’ and adult learners’ associations.
- Research centres and bodies concerned with lifelong learning issues.
- Not-for-profit organisations, voluntary bodies,
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs).